Find Safer Trucks & Buses with TSX
Transportation Safety Exchange (TSX) investigates, reports and monitors the safety of motor carriers in North America, making TSX Approval the standard of excellence for passenger and freight motor carriers.
Shippers & Trip Organizers
Search for and use TSX Approved carriers who are committed to safety first. Subscribe today to build your virtual fleet. It takes just a few minutes and it's free.
Become TSX Approved and use your TSX Approved status to demonstrate your commitment to safety.
Get a quote today!
- Tractor trailers, tour bus in fiery crash on NJ Turnpike Thursday, May 21, 2015
- Audit of FMCSA oversight of high-risk carriers launched Thursday, May 14, 2015
- UConn bus bursts into flames on senior trip Sunday, April 26, 2015
- FMCSA Fines Increased Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- FMCSA releases CSS App Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Buses carrying students to Atlanta crashes Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Metrolink Crash: Truck Driver Arrested Friday, February 27, 2015
- TSX Names Megabus.com Safety Champion Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Tour Guides Liability and Licensing Thursday, January 29, 2015
- NTSB Most Wanted Transportation Safety Improvements Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- 2 Dead in 18 car pile up in PA Thursday, January 8, 2015
- 2 Big Rigs and tour bus crash in CA Thursday, January 8, 2015
- Feds Fail to Inspect Durham School Bus Services for almost 8 years Friday, December 5, 2014
- CVSA asks FMCSA to pull CSA scores from public view Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- Megabus.com Reaches 40 million Customers Tuesday, November 25, 2014
- Judge: Woman to stand trial in fatal bus crash Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- How does TSX determine carrier ratings? Thursday, September 18, 2014